Sarnau Mansion is an ideal base for touring. Just a short drive from the coastal resorts of Carmarthen Bay, the Pembrokeshire and Cardigan coast, the Pembrokeshire National Parks, and only 15 minutes drive from the Botanic Gardens of Wales and Aberglasney Gardens. Close to Laugharne, the home of Dylan Thomas.
Sarnau Mansion Menu
A set evening meal is available with a minimum of 24hrs notice.
2 courses from £20 per. Person or 3 courses from £25 per person.
Starters – please choose only 1 of the following.
- Pears poached in red wine with stilton and a red wine and balsamic vineger drizzle.
- Homemade Soup
- Mushroom Risotto
- Smoked Salmon and Prawns Horseradish cream & Lime Vinaigrette. +£3.00p
Main Courses – please choose only 1 of the following.
- Fish Pie
- Fishermans Stew
- Poached Fish in Oriental Broth
- Chicken Breast on a creamy sweet chilli risotto
- French Chicken Casserole
- Homemade Chicken Curry
- Lamb Shank with a mint gravy
- Country Lamb and vegetable cobbler.
- Beef Strogonoff
- Beef Bourguignonne
- Pork fillet in an apple and mustard cream sauce
- Pork tenderloin in an apple and cider sauce
- Cashew Nut Pealla
- Lentil Roast
- Green Bean and Feta Cous Cous
All the above are served with a selection of vegetables.
Desserts – Please choose only 1 of the following.
- Ameretto Chocolate Pudding
- Lemon Pudding
- Brulleed Summer Fruit Creams
- Summer Pudding
- Pancakes with caramelized oranges
A Cafetierre of coffee or a Pot of tea – £2.00p